Saturday, September 26, 2009

Berlin in HD (high & drunk)

For my last birthday, I baught myself a little digicam. I never had one before and I got really excited about it. I just went to Berlin with the Antiz team and it was the first time that I had it on a trip. It's a miracle it didn't break considering the amount of alcohol and thc that was in my body while using it sometimes. I used that thing almost more than my video camera, I must have shot hundreds of pictures, it's quite fun and it gets really addictive. But another great feature about this little digicam, is that it also films in HD. I haven't wanted to get into HD yet, cause it's so fucking expensive and the cameras are so huge, they don't seem to be very practicle. But with this thing, I got an HD camera the size of a pack of cigarettes, and it's so easy to use : one single button to press, you can't even use the zoom while filming, great ! I like simple things. So here I put together a few things that I filmed with the Antiz dudes while in Berlin, in High(and drunk) Definition.

3 comments:

Johannes Burgstaller said...

Loch Hoch Steve- Motorhead forever

lena said...

salut. thats not a real comment... but i´ve heard from stefan sperka (one of the hobos from vienna) that you know some people in paris maybe to stay there... i go there with a friend for a week, and I would need a place to stay for 2 nights... very spontanious because I go tomorrow to paris... so i would need a place from 30.sept. until friday 2. october in the morning...
if you maybe know something- would be nice if you write me... lena.krampf@gmx.net
thanks! bye, lena

Jakob said...

dear hobo!
i wanted to show you the pics i've done with your objective... here is my blog.. look at "Da Loch Report" there u will find them

http://jjacksn.wordpress.com/

see u

fut